Thursday, September 4, 2008

Laundry Day

I found this picture on the internet. I thought that you would enjoy it.

Ok, I admit it, yesterday wasn't really my laundry day. But we were running low on the essentials... and no one got mad (that I know of). Seriously, my posted laundry day isn't until the 16th!!! Toto, we're not in Tampa anymore.

I had some laundry day issues, of course. Like I couldn't figure out how to turn the washing machine on... one Swiss man, one Turkish woman, and 3 hours later... wow its running, but I have no idea if I put the soap and softener in the right place... and should I have set the water temp to 20 or 40? Oh well.

Once the wash cycle was finished, on to the dyer. It only took me 30 minutes to figure out how to turn on the dyer! Don't laugh... it could happen to you (probably not). I am not going to load a picture of the laundry dungeon for your viewing pleasure. Instead, I will provide you with a link that made me laugh so hard, I was crying...

http://www.englishforum.ch/language-corner/29003-someone-pinched-my-trousers.html

I suggest you take a look when you have time to really enjoy the hillarity of the thread. And make sure you click on the picture link and watch the video.

No comments: